International Content Packages on EP
The Education Perfect Content Library contains thousands of interactive, engaging resources for all major subject areas. These have been developed by leading subject specialists in close collaboration with our Instructional Design team.
To support schools around the world, we offer a variety of content packages that align our resources to major international curricula. This guide outlines the most popular content packages we offer.
In this article
British Curriculum Package
Perfect for British international schools!
- English, Maths, Science & Humanities content loosely arranged for Key Stage 2-3, allowing for flexibility of teaching.
- Robust, syllabus-aligned IGCSE resources for either/both Cambridge & Pearson Edexcel Foreign Languages, English First Language/Language A, English Literature, Science and Mathematics.
- World Languages aligned to the CEFR Levels (A1-B2), IGCSE and GCSE themes and topics.
- Skills based EAL/ESL resources aligned to the CEFR levels (A1-B2)
IB Curriculum Package
Perfect for IB schools or those following enquiry-based programmes.
- English, Mathematics and Science resources aligned to the MYP.
- World languages resources aligned to IB DP and MYP topics and themes and CEFR levels.
- Skills based EAL/ESL resources aligned to the CEFR levels (A1-B2).
- English & Math Supporting resources for the PYP (Grades 4-5) and the Diploma Programme (Grades 11-12).
- Content can be easily rearranged to suit enquiry-based units of work.
American Curriculum Package
Perfect for American international schools & schools in North America.
- Maths content for Grades 6-10 aligned to the USCC.
- Science content for Grades 6-10 aligned to the NGSS.
- World Languages & ESL aligned to the ACTFL Proficiency levels (Novice Low- Advanced Mid).
- World Languages content can be aligned to school district curriculum requirements.
- Skills based ESL resources aligned to the CEFR (A1-B2)
EP offers several options for Canadian schools. Click to check out our specific offerings for Ontario and Quebec.
- English, Maths and Science content for Grades 6-10.
- FSL (Core + Immersion) for Grades 2+.
- ESL/EAL for Grades 2+.
- Modern Foreign Languages for Grades 2+.
Cambridge Curriculum Package
Perfect for schools offering Cambridge’s Upper Primary/Junior Secondary curriculum.
- English, Maths and Science content arranged by the Cambridge Stages 7-9 (Years 7-9).
- Robust IGCSE resources for English First Language, English Literature, Science and Mathematics.
- World Languages & EA/ESL aligned to the CEFR Levels (A1-B2).
Mix and Match
- Many international schools offer a mix of curricula. That’s no problem for EP! We can easily set you up with a bespoke content package that meets your needs.
- Our most popular ‘Mix and Match’ content package includes UK Key Stage 2-3 content, IGCSE resources & IB Diploma supporting resources.
Personalise your content library!
No matter your content package, you can customise it to meet your school’s needs. EP allows you to:
- Easily rearrange content into new folders to suit your planning.
- Create your own resources using our intuitive EP Studio tools.
- Customise existing resources to your heart’s content.
When you first sign up to trial EP, we’ll set you up with the content package we think best suits your school.
We can easily change or adjust your library for you at any time - simply reach out to us.