EP Content Alignment - IB Schools
The Education Perfect content library contains over 20,000 engaging, interactive lessons across a variety of subject areas. This guide explains how our content aligns to the IB framework.
IB Content Coverage
We offer comprehensive resourcing for MYP, with supporting resources available for the PYP and DP programmes.
NB: Colour density in these infographics indicates the amount of content coverage. The darker the colour, the more content we have available.
Main Subject Areas
We offer comprehensive, MYP-aligned resources for the following subject groups:
- Language Acquisition: ESL/EAL, French/Spanish/German/Japanese/Chinese/Italian/Indonesian/Arabic (Grade 2+, all levels covered)
- Language & Literature (MYP)
- Mathematics (MYP)
- Science (MYP)
Navigating the Content Library
At present, you will find our MYP content arranged by default as follows.
- Each of our languages contains an 'IB Topic Index' folder with all relevant grammar, listening, reading, writing, speaking & video content for each of these topics.
- For more details on how EP Languages can support IB MYP, DP Ab Initio & DP Language B programmes, please click here.
- Criterion A content is arranged by MYP Years 1-5.
- Supporting resources for Criterion B&C (Inquiring, Designing, Processing & Evaluating) and D (Reflecting on the Impacts of Science) can be found within their own folders.
- MYP Years 1-3 content is arranged by strands Number, Algebra, Geometry & Reasoning with Data.
- For Years 4-5, our content is arranged by strands Number, Algebra, Functions, Geometry, Trigonometry & Reasoning with Data.
- We also have Supplementary Content available within IB Primary Supporting Resources & IB Diploma Supporting Resources folders.
English Language & Literature:
- Content is arranged by Criterion A-D.
All content can be quickly easily be re-organised to suit your school and department planning. Your local Teacher Consultant will be happy to help you with this.
EP also has excellent supplementary resources for the following MYP subject groups:
- Health Education (Grades 6-7)
- Individuals & Societies (Economics, History & Geography, Grades 6-7)
If you have any questions or feedback about our content coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.