Content Alignment - Cambridge Curriculum
The Education Perfect content library contains over 20,000 engaging, interactive lessons across a variety of subject areas. This guide explains how our content aligns to the Cambridge Lower Secondary Curriculum and IGCSE.
Main Subject Areas
We offer comprehensive resourcing for the following subjects.
- Modern Foreign Languages: French/Spanish/German/Japanese/Chinese/Italian/Indonesian (Year 3+, all levels covered)
- English Language (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
- English Literature (IGCSE)
- Mathematics (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
- Science (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
NB: Colour density in these infographics indicates the amount of content coverage. The darker the colour, the more content we have!
All of our resources can easily be edited & customised, and content can be re-arranged to suit departmental schemes of work and to encourage collaborative planning.
For Cambridge IGCSE, we offer engaging, interactive resources and parallel papes for the following courses:
- English First Language 0500/0990
- English Literature 0475
- Coordinated Sciences (Double Science) 0654
- Mathematics 0580
Please click here for more details on our IGCSE resources, including which resources have already been released and which are coming soon!
EP also has some fantastic supplementary resources for the following Cambridge Lower Secondary subjects:
- Digitech (Digital Literacy)
- Economics/Business Studies
- EAL (in active development)
If you have any questions or feedback about our Cambridge curriculum coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.