Content Alignment - Cambridge Curriculum
The Education Perfect content library contains over 20,000 engaging, interactive lessons across a variety of subject areas. This guide explains how our content aligns to the Cambridge Upper Primary, Lower Secondary Curriculum and IGCSE.
Main Subject Areas
We offer comprehensive resourcing for the following subjects.
- Modern Foreign Languages: French/Spanish/German/Japanese/Chinese/Italian/Indonesian (Year 3+, all levels covered)
- ESOL/EAL (Year 3+, CEFR levels A1-B2)
- English Language (Stage 7-9 & IGCSE)
- English Literature (Stage 7-9 IGCSE)
- Mathematics (Stage 7-9 & IGCSE)
- Science (Stage 7-9 & IGCSE)
NB: Colour density in these infographics indicates the amount of content coverage. The darker the colour, the more content we have!
- All of our resources can easily be edited & customised.
- Content can be re-arranged to suit departmental schemes of work and to encourage collaborative planning.
For Cambridge IGCSE, we offer engaging, interactive resources and parallel papers for the following courses:
- English First Language 0500/0990
- English Literature 0475
- Coordinated Sciences (Double Science) 0654
- Mathematics 0580
Please click here for more details on our IGCSE resources, including which resources have already been released and which are coming soon!
EP also offers some fantastic supplementary resources for the following Cambridge Lower Secondary subjects:
- Digitech (Digital Literacy)
- Economics/Business Studies
If you have any questions or feedback about our Cambridge curriculum coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.