EP Content alignment - British Curriculum
The Education Perfect content library contains over 20,000 engaging, interactive lessons across a variety of subject areas. This guide explains how our content aligns to the National Curriculum of England and Wales taught in many international schools.
Main Subject Areas
We offer comprehensive resourcing for the following subjects.
- Modern Foreign Languages: French/Spanish/German/Japanese/Chinese/Italian/Indonesian (Year 3+, all levels covered)
- English Language (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
- English Literature (IGCSE)
- Mathematics (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
- Science (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE) All of our resources can easily be edited & customised, and content can be re-arranged to suit departmental schemes of work and to encourage collaborative planning.
NB: Colour density in these infographics indicates the amount of content coverage. The darker the colour, the more content we have!
Please click here to learn more about our IGCSE resources, including which exam boards and specific courses we support.
EP also has some fantastic supplementary resources for the following subject areas:
- PSHE/Health (Key Stage 3)
- Economics/Business Studies (Key Stage 3)
- History (Years 7-8)
- Geography (Years 7-8)
- EAL (in active development)
If you have any questions or feedback about our content coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com