EP Content alignment - British Curriculum
The Education Perfect content library contains over 20,000 engaging, interactive resources across a variety of subject areas. This guide explains how our content aligns to the National Curriculum as taught in many international schools.
Main Subject Areas
We offer comprehensive resourcing for the following subjects.
- Modern Foreign Languages: French/Spanish/German/Japanese/Chinese/Italian/Indonesian/Arabic (Year 3+, all levels covered)
- ESOL/EAL (Year 3+, CEFR levels A1-B2)
- English Language (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
- English Literature (IGCSE)
- Mathematics (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
- Science (Key Stage 3 & IGCSE)
NB: Colour density in these infographics indicates the amount of content coverage. The darker the colour, the more content we have!
Resources are grouped into Key Stages and all lessons are fully customisable.
This allows EP resources to be easily integrated into the teaching and learning programmes of any British international school following an adapted version of the National Curriculum.
IGCSE English Language, English Literature, Mathematics & Science
We offer IGCSE resources for the following courses:
- Cambridge IGCSE English First Language (0500)
- Pearson Edexcel English Language A (9-1)
- Cambridge IGCSE English Literature 0475
- Pearson Edexcel English Literature (9-1)
- Cambridge Co-ordinated Sciences 0654
- Pearson Edexcel Double Science Award
Please click here to learn more about our our IGCSE courses.
EP also has some fantastic supplementary resources for the following subject areas:
- Mathematics for Years 5-6 (Key Stage 2)
- English for Years 5-6 (Key Stage 2). Learn more about our fantastic Primary Literacy resources.
- Science for Years 5-6 (Key Stage 2)
- PSHE/Health (Key Stage 3)
- Economics/Business Studies (Key Stage 3)
- History (Years 7-8)
- Geography (Years 7-8)
If you have any questions or feedback about our content coverage, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.