Manually creating classes on EP
Education Perfect has a dedicated student enrolment team who can create accounts for all of your students, but you can also create and manage classes manually.
If your school is integrated with Wonde, your classes and accounts need to be managed via your school's Student Management System. Find out more here.
Manually creating a class
- First, log in and navigate to Classes from your Dashboard.
- Click Create Class. Type your class name, then select the year level and subject area that applies to the class.
- Search for the class subject in the Subject area field.
- If your class has more than one year level and/or subject, select + add to add an additional line.
- Ensure the academic year is correct, then click Add class.
Filling in missing class details
As of 2022, EP requires every class to have an associated year level and subject pair. This information allows us to improve our licencing processes, and better understand user requirements. If any of your classes do not already have this information attached, we'll ask you to fill this in.
Our Complete your class details dialogue will appear when you log in. Here, you can easily add the information required.
- Each class is shown on its own tile. Click on the year level to see a list of licenced options for you to assign to the class. Select multiple year levels if required.
- Next, select the subject area(s) that apply to your class (if not automatically applied). You will only be able to choose subjects that your school is licenced for.
If you don't currently have access to a subject but would like to discuss a subscription, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once all classes are filled out, click done to move on.
Additional changes can be made to class details after they have been filled out. To do this, navigate to the relevant class tile under the Classes tab. Click into the class, and then Add or remove. Make your changes, then click Done to save.
"Null" in a class name
When viewing the Classes tab, you may notice that some classes have Null listed under the Subject column. This means that a year level (and in many cases; subject) has not been set for this class.
Teachers are able to fix this by clicking the Edit button in the column, and filling out the required details when prompted. Alternatively, teachers can click the Add or remove button when viewing a specific class.
Our team can bulk assign this information if there are many. Please contact us at email@example.com and our team will action this for you.
If you are unable to access a particular year level and/or subject that you should be licenced for, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist.