Which Single Sign On (SSO) providers does EP support?
Education Perfect supports SSO integrations that use the SAML2 protocol. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- G-Suite/Google Apps/Google
- Azure Single Sign On/Office 365 (Premium P1 and Premium P2 editions)
- Schools using OurSchool
- Schools using OneLogin
- Schools using Cloudwork®/StudentNet
- Schools using New South Wales Department of Education
- Schools using South Australia Department for Education
If you don't know if your school's implementation supports SAML2, check with your school's IT provider or contact us.
While our SSO setup gives a simpler login process for your users by removing the need for them to remember a set of credentials just for Education Perfect, we do not automatically provision users or classes.
We'll map all your existing EP accounts (so no one will lose any progress) to the identifier sent by your Identify Provider as part of our setup processes.
New accounts can be created in the same way they've always been- either through the Manage Users screen or by sending us an export of data to set up for you.