How can I download my students' task answers?
Task results and student answers can be exported through the Progress tab of an assessment.
Navigate to the Tasks tab. Click into the relevant task, and then the Progress tab.
If you have assigned more than one lesson in the task, select the desired lesson from under the Lessons Report section.
Scroll down to the Section Details heading. You can then select the Export Answers button. This will email you a ZIP file with a PDF of each attempt.
To export a spreadsheet of your students' results, scroll to the Students' Progress section and select Export.
Accessing submitted files
Once a lesson has been completed, you'll be able to access submissions that have been made. You can download submitted files if you need to.
If the lesson is assigned as a Task:
- Navigate to the Task, and click the Responses tab.
- Click into one of the responses to your submission question:
- Click Open to view the student's submission in a new tab. From this page, you'll be able to download the file. The example below is a video:
If the lesson is completed via the Content Library:
- Navigate to the Class Report in your Insights tab, and locate the lesson that contains the submissions.
You'll be shown information on who has worked through the lesson, and who has completed specific questions.
- Scroll down to the Section Details area and click View Answers on the relevant question. You'll be shown student files, and you can also download them.
You're currently unable to download submitted files from EP in bulk.
If you wish to give feedback on responses through EP, you'll need to assign this lesson as a Task.