How do I export data from KAMAR? [Desktop/Old look]
As covered in our enrolment guide, the best way to get your classes and students on Education Perfect is to send us an export of their details from your school's system.
If you are using the web version of KAMAR, refer to our article here.
- From the Main Menu, navigate to Printing and select Export.
- Select the students you want information for. We recommend using the default settings, which will search for all Attending Students. Click Find (and Continue if you have Preview enabled).
- In the next search screen, scroll down and click on Student e-mail - School to add this to the export order.
- Change the Category from General to Subjects.
- Select the field Current Subjects, Line, Teacher (new-line).
- Ensure the selected File Format is set to csv, then click Export.
KAMAR Export Filter
Once you've exported your class list, you might want to filter it to show only the codes of the classes you want us to set up. There are third-party tools that can help you to do this. You can find a teacher-made one here: https://server.jpw.nz/edperfect/.
Please note that Education Perfect does not own or take responsibility for the third-party filtering software mentioned above.
Once you have completed the above steps, you can then send your files through to us by following the instructions in our article How do I enrol my classes? or by dropping them into the enrolment portal here.