How can my students earn certificates in the EP World Series?
The EP World Series is an annual compilation of online competitions in which schools compete in Humanities, English, Science, Maths and Languages.
Students earn points and certificates — and win prizes — in each individual event in the EP World Series. All events contribute towards school and student totals for the overall World Series.
The qualifying scores for each certificate in each event are as follows:
- Credit Award = 500 points
- Bronze Award = 1,000 points
- Silver Award = 2,000 points
- Gold Award = 3,000 points
- Emerald Award = 5,000 points
- Elite Award = 10,000 points
Students earn points by learning and revising any content in the competition subject areas. For more information on how points are earned, see How does the points/scoring system work?