Setting up EP and RiskAssess
RiskAssess is a web-based tool that simplifies risk assessments for Science investigations for teachers and laboratory technicians. This article explains how schools with existing subscriptions can set up access to EP's bank of tailored RiskAssess proformas.
Getting set up
First, you'll need to let us know what your Library ID is. To do this:
- Log in to your RiskAssess account.
- From your Home page, click in to the Tools menu.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page, where you'll find your Library ID.
- Copy and paste the code and send it to our support team
- Our team will respond to confirm that your code has been added, and you'll be all set!