How to export data from Edval 10
As covered in our enrolment guide, the best way to get your students on Education Perfect is to send us an export of their details from your school's system. If your school uses Edval, you can export your students' details using the following steps.
If you are using Edval 9, please see our article here.
Syncing Edval 10 with Education Perfect
Edval 10 and Education Perfect integrate using a relationships.csv file. This file contains:
- Student details (name and email address)
- Teacher details (name and email address)
- Class Memberships
Configuring Edval 10
- Go to File > Synchronise > Configure.
- Click the plus and select Education Perfect from the dropdown.
- Go to the Connection tab and ensure that Education Perfect is selected from the dropdown in the top-right corner.
- Select your Destination Folder. This is the place you would like the relationships.csv file to be placed when it is generated. This can be any folder you like.
Exporting from Edval 10
- Make sure you’ve first completed the configuration steps listed above.
- Go to File > Synchronise > Sync Now.
- Select Education Perfect from the filter in the top-right corner.
- Click Create TT publish file.
- You can now find the relationships.csv file in the folder you specified in the previous section.
Submit your files to our Support team by dropping them into the EP Enrolment Portal.
While the EP Enrolment Portal cannot yet instantly process Edval exports, this is the quickest and most secure way to get your files to us.
Once you upload your files, you'll be presented with several formatting errors. Click the Submit to Support team option, and our team will be in touch as soon as they've processed your submission.