How to export class lists from Timetabling Solutions V9
You are able to generate an Education Perfect-specific export from The Timetabler using their Export to Admin Systems function. This will generate a CSV file that can be used for enrolment.
Before exporting class lists, the student timetable data in The Timetabler must be complete otherwise exported files will also not be complete. It is important to check this before exporting.
You will also need Version 22.214.171.124 or above to select the Education Perfect option in the Export Wizard.
Generating an EP export for the first time
- Open the File menu from The Timetabler.
- Select Export Data and then Admin System… from the options listed.
- A dialogue box asking to save changes will appear. Click Yes.
- The Export Wizard will now open.
- Click the drop-down menu and select Education Perfect from the list. (Important: If Education Perfect is not an option, you may need to update your Timetabler to Version 126.96.36.199 or above. You can find further steps on Timetabler's website here)
- Click Next.
- Choose a location to save the exported files in (select a place you will easily be able to find).
- Click Export.
- Click Yes and then Save and Exit to close the Export Wizard.
- Navigate to the location the files were saved in to view the exported files (by going to the file explorer and navigating to the appropriate folder).
- Reopen The Timetabler and click Open Last Used Timetable File.
- Ensure that Education Perfect is listed in the Quick Export section of the page and select the Quick Export button.
- A message will appear confirming that an export has been generated and the location of the file will also be displayed here.
- Click OK and close the program.
Uploading exported lists
Once you've retrieved your lists, they can be submitted to the EP Enrolment Portal.
The Enrolment Portal can instantly process files that are submitted in a specific format. For this to occur, you may need to rearrange some of the data in your spreadsheet. Click for full formatting instructions.
Alternatively, drop your files into the portal as is and, when prompted, click Submit to Support team. Our team will be in touch as soon as your submission has been manually processed.