Switching school view as a teacher in Canada
If you teach at multiple schools, your account can be added to both, and you can switch between them whenever you need.
Transferring your account
An EP team member will need to adjust your account so that it's added to all schools you are associated with. To have this actioned for you, please contact our team and confirm:
- Your name
- Your main school email address
- The names of the school(s) you work with
Our team will assist you from there!
If you've moved directly from one school to another, our team need to action this direct transfer for you. Please contact us for assistance.
Once your account is set up correctly, you can easily switch schools.
Click your initials in the top right corner. In the menu that appears, select Switch schools and make your choice when prompted.
You can switch back and forth as much as you like.
Almost all aspects of your dashboard are school specific, meaning that the accounts, content and assigned work you see are specific to whichever school you are viewing.
There are two exceptions to this:
- Anything relating specifically to
- Your specific account settings
- Your Teacher Certification level
- Your profile
- Any content that is saved within your My Content folder in the Content tab stays with your account and will be available no matter which school you are viewing.