Education Perfect World Languages
EP offers an online language learning suite of authentic, ACTFL aligned content that can be custom aligned to district standards.
Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and Indonesian Language subjects are all included, offering:
- Pre-built lessons, automatically graded quizzes and competitions
- Fully editable and customizable by teachers - upload your own content
- Differentiated learning pathways
- Powerful progress monitoring and reporting
Teachers tell us that integrating EP into their teaching practice can save them up to 5 hours per week in planning and grading time. This time can then be spent on other academic support-related tasks, including data-driven planning and 1-1 intervention.
Each Language subject includes an extensive library of resources with up to 1,000 lessons. These ready-made customizable resources are designed by an experienced team of native speakers and experienced World Languages teachers. EP World Languages courses range from Novice Low - Advanced Mid.
For more information or to schedule a demo, please reach out to Philippa Kruger or schedule a demo here
Our lessons cover:
- Interpretive communication (listening and reading comprehension + video lessons).
- Interpersonal communication (writing and speaking).
- Presentational communication (writing and speaking).
- Intercultural communication.
The varying communication types are facilitated through thematic-based units which provide extensive practice of all key skills in authentic contexts. This learning material can be used in many ways to support students’ learning and language proficiency journey.
Overview of the platform from the perspective of a district coordinator and teacher:
Video demonstration of the Education Perfect World Languages platform:
Click on the links below to see how the Education Perfect World Languages programme aligns with the following national and state curriculum requirements:
EP Languages alignment with ACTFL Proficiency
Advanced Placement test
California World Languages Standards
California World Languages Standards - French
Education Perfect and Pedagogy
Take a look at the new white paper on the pedagogical principles applied behind EP's ACTFL-aligned, online curriculum.
Below you'll also find a brand new independent review by Johns Hopkins University of the research underpinning EP's approach.
Using Education Perfect World Languages in the classroom
Check out the suggestions below on using these resources in your class:
- As a full textbook replacement or to supplement a textbook.
- As a whole class presentational tool.
- To differentiate and cater to different ability levels within one class.
- For skills based work - either everyone working at the same time in the platform - or students rotating around different learning stations.
- As a homework tool.
- To facilitate a "flipped classroom" environment.
- For assessments and automated learning pathways based on assessment results.
- To track student progress and provide feedback.
- For full school, class, and individual student data insights, with timeframe and subject filters available.
- This guide gives further detail about the different ways it can be implemented.
- This YouTube channel also highlights other ways the platform can be implemented.
For more information or to schedule a demo, please reach out to our representative Philippa Kruger.