EP for Home Subscription Information
Our EP for Home subscription enables access to our rich bank of curriculum-aligned resources for you and up to five learners.
EP for Home is suitable for Homeschooling families, learners wishing to supplement school learning, independent learners, and more.
- Access to all available subjects for years 5-12.
- Access for up to five learners.
- Access to 35,000+ Curriculum aligned lessons.
- Student and Parent logins.
- Round the clock Support.
- 30-day free trial.
- Cancel anytime!
How do I sign up for a trial?
Sign up for an EP for Home subscription through our website and receive a 30-day free trial to try it out!
- Visit our sign up page and click Try for free.
- Verify your email address by typing the code you receive into your browser.
- Confirm the details of you and your learner(s).
- You'll receive an email inviting you to log in!
- Check out our guides to get started:
I've done a trial - how do I subscribe?
Once your trial comes to an end, you will be prompted to continue your subscription in-app, and you will also receive an email from us.
If you have not received this email, please check your spam!
Alternatively, contact our Support Team at email@example.com and they'll let you know the next steps.
Cancelling, suspending or changing a subscription
- Cancelling: You're welcome to end your subscription at any time. We'll keep your progress and accounts in case you'd like to come back.
- Suspending/Pausing: If you need to take a break for any reason, we can put your account on a temporary hold.
- Changing: You can switch from a monthly to an annual subscription (or vice versa) if you need to.
For any of the above options, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll direct you to the payment portal. Here, you can choose to cancel, suspend or change your EP for Home subscription.
We're working on a new portal that will help you directly manage your subscription - stay tuned!