Student tips for EP Science Championships
Here’s some tips and tricks to help get you ready for the EP Science Championships!
Get started with the EP Science Championships:
Log into EP.
Click on the Competitions tab in the Student Zone.
Choose the EP Science Championships and click on compete.
Earning points in the EP Science Championships:
- Complete any non-assessment Science content to earn points (note: any content that you have created yourself will not count for points).
- Remember, in a fact list, you have to get a word correct twice in a row to get the point.
- You can go back the next day to earn new points on a word.
- Revise content you’ve learned from earlier in the year.
- Try out lessons that you haven’t learned before.
- Give a new topic that you haven’t learned before a try!
- Keep in mind you can’t spend more than 8 hours in one day competing.
For more information about the Education Perfect World Series, check out this helpful article we have here.