Student tips for EP Languages Championships
Here’s some tips and tricks to help get you ready for the EP Languages Championships!
Get started with the EP Languages Championships:
- Log in to EP
- Click on the Competitions tab in the Student Zone, choose the EP Language Championships and click on compete
Earning points in the EP Languages Championships:
- Complete any languages content to earn points (note: any content that you have created yourself will not count for points).
- Remember, in a vocabulary list, you have to get a word correct twice in a row to get the point.
- You can go back the next day to earn new points on a word.
- Revise content you’ve learned from earlier in the year.
- Try out lists that you haven’t learned before.
- Give a new language that you haven’t learned before a try!
- Keep in mind you can’t spend more than 8 hours in one day competing.
For more information about the Education Perfect World Series, check out this helpful article we have here.