How do I enable Flash Player in Safari?
he Flash Player plugin is required for some Education Perfect pages to work. There are a few extra steps to enable Flash in the Safari web browser on a Mac.
How to enable Flash if it is installed
- From the menu, choose Safari > Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab, then Adobe Flash Player.
- Ensure that Adobe Flash Player shows a tick beside it in the left-hand column.
- Select Adobe Flash Player and ensure that educationperfect.com is listed on right-hand side with the setting On.
How to install Flash
- Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer and click Download Now.
- Once the download is complete it will appear in your Downloads folder.
- Click Install Adobe Flash Player
- You will then be prompted to open the installer.
- After installation is complete, quit the Safari browser and then restart it.
- When you access the EP Control Panel you will be prompted to allow www.educationperfect.com to use Adobe Flash. Click Trust to confirm.