Why won't the 'Remember Me' login option work?
If you've ticked the Remember Me option but you're finding that you still have to type out your details every time you go to log in, you might need to update some browser settings.
Cookies and localStorage
We use your browser's cookies and localStorage to save your Education Perfect login details to your browser.
Make sure that Cookies and localStorage are enabled in your browser.
If you are using a school device, there is a chance that an IT administrator has disabled these settings on your browser, so it may be worth discussing this with your schools IT department.
How do I enable cookies and localStorage?
Chrome treats cookies and local storage as the same thing, so following these steps should allow you to enable both:
- Click on the menu button in the top-right corner of your Chrome window.
- Select Settings from that menu.
- Click Advanced at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the Content settings… button under the Privacy and Security section.
- Click on Cookies.
- Toggle on the setting for Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended).
- Toggle off the setting for Block third-party cookies.
- Scroll down from there and make sure that educationperfect.com is not in your Block list. If you see educationperfect anywhere there, click on the trash can icon to remove it.