Canadian Curriculum Alignment with EP for Home
Our Education Perfect Content Library contains thousands of engaging, interactive lessons across a range of subject areas. This guide outlines which subjects we offer, as well as our curriculum alignment.
Our main subjects
We offer comprehensive resourcing for Grades 5-10 in the following subjects:
- FSL (Core French + Immersion French options)
- ESL/EAL (English as a Second/Additional Language)
- Modern Foreign Languages
For these subjects, we offer robust coverage and can be an effective and engaging ‘textbook replacement’ to support your child’s learning journey.
Our Supplementary Subjects
Education Perfect also offers excellent supplementary resources for Grades 6-7 in the following subject areas:
- English: Grades 5-10
- History: Grades 6-7
- Geography: Grades 6-7
- Digital Technologies: Grades 6-7
- Economics: Grades 6-7
For these subjects, we offer engaging enrichment-style resources that can support your child’s broader studies.
What curriculum is Education Perfect aligned to?
- Math is aligned with the Ontario curriculum.
- More details here.
- Science is aligned to the Ontario curriculum.
- EAL is aligned to the Common European Framework Levels (A1-B2).
- Our FSL content is aligned to the Ontario curriculum, the Alberta FSL curriculum, the BC FSL curriculum, the Quebec FSL curriculum and the Labrador Newfoundland curriculum.
- Here is a summary of the different curriculum alignment documentation.
- Our other Languages resources are aligned to the Common European Framework (Pre A1-B1) and various international curricula.
For any further questions about our content or curriculum alignment for your province, we’re here to help! Drop us a line at email@example.com.