If you want to change the due date of a task, or realise you've made a mistake setting up a task for your students, you can change most aspects of your task without deleting it and making a new one.
Go to Tasks & Homework from your Control Panel.
Mouse-over the homework task and click on Details.
To extend the task, click Change Dates. You can also:
- Change who the task is assigned to
- Change what activities are assigned
- Change the number of times students should revise the content (translation lists only)
- Enable and disable the Live Feed
- Add a description to the task
Note: If you change the students a task is assigned to, or the content involved in a task, students will not be notified unless they log in and notice themselves. For example, if you add another activity to a task after a student completed everything they had been originally assigned, this could lead to that student's results displaying less than 100% completion if they didn't log back in and notice that they had more work to do.
When you're done, click Save Changes.