Certificates can be a great way to encourage and reward students for taking part in a competition.
Students love to be recognised for their hard work! Whether you ran an inter-class competition through the Competition Manager, or just want to recognise students' consistent usage and improvement, you can use the below templates to create certificates for your students!
We have three versions of the templates available:
- Language Perfect Certificates set
- Education Perfect Certificates set
- Education Perfect Certificate, US letter-sized
- Education Perfect Certificate with editable level
- Education Perfect Certificate with editable level and no signature field
Clicking the link will download a .zip file with a selection of certificate templates in word documents. Both files contain the same five templates (Credit, Bronze, Silver, Gold and Elite awards) the difference between them is what is written beneath the logo (Language Perfect or Education Perfect)
You are welcome to give out the certificates as you see fit, but as a guide, we award certificates at the following levels:
- 500 points: Credit Certificate
- 1,000 points: Bronze Certificate
- 2,000 points: Silver Certificate
- 3,000 points: Gold certificate
- 10,000 points: Elite Certificate
The certificates are all editable. To personalise a certificate, simply select where you would like to make the changes, and edit the text, the same way you would edit a word document.
When printing certificates, we recommend printing at approximately 98% to ensure the coloured border isn't lost.